Thursday, February 22, 2007

Random Notes

  • I'm listening to Crowded House - Woodface right now. These guys are one of the most underrated pop bands of the Nineties. This guy I knew in college used to worship them - wrote glowing reviews, had posters, and so on.

    That same guy used to regularly cheat his way out of paying for pizza. He'd order with stoned people - The idea was that he could easily convince them they owed more money to the delivery guy than they really did. I don't think there's a correlation between this and Crowded House.

  • I worked my co-op shift last night (where I shop, not where I live). That meant I only got 30 minutes with Asher and less than ten minutes with Sarah. I have class tonight, and won't see either of them at all. I guess, there's always the weekend.

  • Best New York City Quote Of The Week: Garbage pickup has lagged due to the weather, and bags are piling up all over the sidewalks. Sarah and I were watching New York One news the other day. They did a man on the street interview with someone who gestured back to the small mountains of garbage overflowing into the gutter and said offhandedly, "It's always pretty bad. I didn't even notice the difference."
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home