Thursday, February 01, 2007

Uncle!

Its just past 6am. I've been up since 3, when I simultaneously slept off my drunk from a work post-holiday party and was called on to tend to my two-year-old son whose snot-caked nose needed to be wiped down with a warm washcloth. Soothing words and Benadryl applied, he settled back down. Me? I turned on CSPAN.

I've got 200 pages of reading to do for class tonight, nine - count 'em NINE - meetings at work today, and a decision to make on a pricey business deal that's going to significantly impact the ABC News product over the next twelve months.

Wow. Any ideas how I'm going to get through the next 18 hours?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...did you get it all done? if so...how? if not..why?!

2:03 AM  
Blogger isaacjosephson said...

I did it the old-fashioned way: coffee > coffee > coffee > coffee > coffee > Nyquil double dose

7:44 AM  
Blogger journey said...

yep,coffee, coffee, coffee--i guess i need to add the nyquil double dose tonight. here i sit reading your blog with several books on lean manufacturing in front of me, and day two of a kaizen event tomorrow. i have no one i am responsible for, though. not sure how you do it.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home