Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wow, what a long day.

I worked before Asher woke up, while he napped, and after he went to bed. It's 9:30pm now, and I am sooo done.

Half of the adult companionship panned out. Asher and I met Josh, Susie and Giles for brunch, and Micah came over between the afternoon nap and bedtime.

Susie and Giles are getting married after dating for something like ten years. Josh is single again after four years and recently back from a trip to Vietnam. They talked about all of that while I fed bits of scrambled egg to an infant. Funny how once-close friends are so spread out across different life stages.

Sarah just called from the airport. She'll be home in an hour.

Tomorrow, it's off to Minneapolis, then possibly Los Angeles on Wednesday. Hooray.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... on behalf of my old friend -- it's Suzie (with a Z). Sorry I couldn't be part of the scrambled egg fun, but I'm ever-so busy reading lots of Freud...

-cp

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home