Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This blog's been a little short on pithy posts since the insomia took over my life. Hopefully, all will be back to normal soon. But until then, some brief highlights:

- I listened to David Lee Roth in his new morning host gig the other day. He's taking over for Howard Stern on one of the local rock stations. Wow, what a bizarre feeling to listen to Diamond Dave toss out pathetic "I was cool once" asides in between jokes about getting laid for the first time.

- Sarah's going to Palm Springs this weekend to spend some time with a college friend. I'm in charge of Asher.

- The band Belly has really aged well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Palm Springs!

I am sitting here (trying to work), listening to Lindsey Graham equate Alito's dodgy association with the Concerned Alumni of Princeton with Ruth Bader Ginsburg's work with the ACLU. IF she isn't guilty by association, he argues, neither should Alito.

HELP.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home