Saturday, January 14, 2006

Asher's in bed, talking to his stuffed animal, and I'm about to embark on an evening of spreadsheets for a re-forecasting effort at work. Live from New York, it's Saturday night!

I picked Asher up around 11am from Sarah's parents where he spent the night. We came back here, had some lunch, went for a walk, returned and played on the building stairs, and went inside where I put him down for his afternoon nap. When he woke up, we headed off to the library, where both of us browsed the stacks. Asher's browsing, of course, came in the form of yanking as many books off the shelves as he could.

Once in a while, it's a good thing to have no adult company. And it was certainly great to spend quality time with my son. Still...

Tomorrow, I have vague commitments to hang out from Micah, Amy, Sara and Josh. I imagine one or two of 'em will pan out (one or two of YOU, since I think you guys all read this thing), and I won't have another day of discussion solely with an eleven-month-old, his rubber fish and his stuffed tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home