Thursday, January 05, 2006

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn?

I went to the doctor this morning. And after an hour wait, he ushered me in and prescribed some ambien. Hopefully, that will knock me out tonight.

After the doctor, I couldn't quite muster the energy to go into work (partially because I'm seeing things out of the corners of my eyes, and can't string three words together for reliable verbal communication). Instead, I opted for the Tea Lounge's trusty free wireless, and settled down there with my laptop for the day.

The best thing about working from the Tea Lounge is that my commute is about a hundred yards. I shut down (physically and my computer) at around 5:30pm, came home, played with Asher for a half hour, then gave him a bath and put him to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home