Thursday, January 12, 2006

The heat went off in our apartment a little early this morning, and Sarah gobbled up all the hot water in the shower before I got to it. Maybe, that's why I've had the opening strains of Bloc Party's "Like Eating Glass" in my head all morning ("It's so cooold in this house").

Sarah and Asher are at her parents' house now. She leaves for Palm Springs on an 11:45am flight, and Asher's going to be hanging out with Grandma for the next couple of days while I'm at work. I'll go over there in the evening to give him his bath and bedtime story, but otherwise, tonight and tomorrow night are dedicated to presentations, budget files, and prepping for a business trip to Minneapolis next Monday.

No idea what I'm going to do with Asher this weekend. Adult company's going to be a challenge to come by, since most of my friends around here don't exactly jump at the chance to spend extended periods of time with a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home