Wednesday, January 24, 2007

When I was 7 or 8 years old, I stumbled across a movie on television that blew my mind. It was about a little girl that got lost in the Australian outback, and taken in by a friendly kangaroo who gave her a special root to eat that would allow her to understand the speech of animals. I remember LOVING the story and the songs.

For the past twenty years, I've been trying to remember the name of the movie. Today, I found it when I randomly checked out the website of a local theater that plays movies for small kids and babies during the week.

Asher is probably too young, but on April 23, maybe I will take off work to go see Dot and the Kangaroo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have asked me, too! I loved that movie!
TM

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home