Wednesday, June 22, 2005

re: the new John Hiatt record - Why oh why did he have to put a cheesy sax break two minutes into the first track? Now, I feel like I'm listening to Huey Lewis.

re: Other Stuff - Sarah started work again this week! ABC agreed to let her come in on Mondays and Tuesdays, only. On those days, I go to work at 6:30am. Sarah takes Asher to her mom's house in Queens, and I pick him up at 5pm. So far so good - Monday and Tuesday went pretty smoothly. I bailed out of work in the middle of various fire drills, took the subway out to get Asher and the car, drove him home, gave him his bath, and put him to bed. The best part was seeing his face light up as soon as he saw me walk in the door to retrieve him.

On a semi-related note, the first story that they gave Sarah to work on was about babies dying in hot cars. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home