Friday, June 17, 2005

Went to bed at 9pm last night. Slept until 3:30am, when Asher initiated what is now his new thing - staccato, screechy bursts of very vocal upset until someone comes in and shoves a milk-bearing nipple (boob or a bottle) in his mouth. This, after three weeks of sleeping straight through the night, 6:30pm to 6:30am. What the hell?

During these benders, Asher is more than inconsolable; when I try to do all the things that usually calm down, his screeches get louder and more insistent.

Maybe, I should take my cues from the kid, and try this method at work. I'm not talking the adult version. I'm talking pure, unvarnished bellowing until I get what I want. Whaddya think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

Didn't you just do that in the previous post?

;-)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home