Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Observations

  • Podcasts are tops for commute entertainment, particularly Bill Maher's weekly extravaganzas and Brian Lehrer's morning shows. Check 'em out through the iTunes Music Store.

  • British rock journalists are incapable of creating a "best of" list that does not contain the following: (a) at least one Oasis mention; (b) at least one terrible band that has no business anywhere outside the cutout bin (Arctic Monkeys?); (c) the wrong Massive Attack song/album.

  • Internet culture ages in dog years. Fellow student after reading an essay written in 1999: "Why is she talking about Excite? No one goes there."

  • Ex-suckster/wonkette Ana Marie Cox should give lessons to Amanda Congdon on how to not be really young when dealing with lots of older, white men in domineering corporate media positions.

  • The new Rhapsody interface drives me batshit.

  • Hey vendors, if I wanted a Cadillac, I would have asked for a Cadillac. Right now, all I need is a scooter. If you try to sell me a Cadillac, I will go somewhere else on general principle.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home