Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's a rainy weekend here in New York City, as we get hit with the tail of Hurricane Ernesto. Asher and I braved the playground this morning, but sought refuge in the Tea Lounge when the weather got too rough. A dozen or so other parents had the same idea, and Asher had a whole pack of kids to play with - much to the dismay of the non-parent patrons. Oh well, that's what you get for living in Park Slope - the per capita baby capital of the world.

Right now, Asher and Sarah are napping. I'm slogging through a mess of co-op financials (where I live, not where I shop) that should have been addressed a month ago.

We had planned to go to Boston this weekend for my college friend Gail's wedding, but Asher's latest bout of Coxsackie made that impossible. Instead, I'm taking the train up tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home