Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Au Revoir Les Enfants

I quit my job at NPD last week, and it was announced internally today. I'll stay with the company through the end of August, and then resume my new role as Disney/ABC News' director of product management in charge of digital and mobile products.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled with this opportunity. NPD has been a great training ground, but I'm ready to get back to dealing more directly with the consumer. And it helps that I'm a total news junkie.

An exciting year, this is shaping up to be!

5 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

congrats - august is new job month over here too.

btw - you still involved with this anymore?

http://chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?rssFeed=news&id=21584

12:06 PM  
Blogger isaacjosephson said...

Yep, I blogged about that a few weeks ago, but wasn't allowed to name the buyer. It's damn nice to see some payoff on Centerstage.

Dan - Sadly, press is not part of my new job.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Congrats, boss. Glad to see you getting back to a more creative kind of role that fits your interests and stuff. Plus, it sounds cool. Would love to hear more about it.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More news here:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/lazare/cst-nws-center02.html

4:34 PM  
Blogger Scott Hess said...

Good on ya, mate, on all fronts!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home