Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's been the perfect day so far.

That's gotta change (seeing as how it's only 8:45am, and I haven't started the daily barrage of meetings), but I wanted to record this before it does.

I woke up at 5:15am feeling oddly refreshed, which led me to hit the gym for the first early morning workout session I've had in months.

Asher didn't wake up until I got home and took a shower. And contrary to recent behavior, he was all smiles in his crib, wanting to show me a new stuffed animal.

When I turned on his CD player and hit shuffle, the Beatles' "Here Comes The Sun" came on. I opened a window. Truly a beautiful spring morning.

Sure, I had to drive out to Long Island today. But the only traffic was the stuff coming out of the car speakers.

Now, cue the disaster music. I'm off to a 9am meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home