Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sarah and I went to see Matt Pond PA with Youth Group last night in Williamsburg. Asher slept over at Sarah's parents' house.

The show was okay (Youth Group was better than the decidedly monotonous Matt Pond PA), but we didn't get home until around 1am. With my now built-in kid schedule, I'm ill-equipt to handle those hours, and am having a difficult time this morning, to say the least.

Good thing I don't have to do anything terribly responsible today.

Oh wait, there's the proposal that needs to be written this morning. And the contract that needs to be re-negotiated this afternoon. And I probably should check in on one of the people in my group who seemed ready to explode yesterday.

Yikes. Today's going to suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger isaacjosephson said...

We heard it on the way out.

10:32 AM  
Blogger isaacjosephson said...

According to official NPD numbers, 22% of O.C. fans fall within the 26-35 age group, though admittedly the show's audience skews much more female.

Still... I do like their soundtracks.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home