Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Asher pissed straight in my eye this morning while I was changing his diaper. Dude was grinning wickedly when he did it, too.

In the next week, I need to start and complete the following for work:
- F'06 budgeting
- Four 30+ page presentations for clients
- Sales plan
- Hire two people

I've been listening to the Verve a lot lately.

I'm trying to book a house in the Catskills for a week in September.

I'm trying to plan for a business trip to San Diego on Aug 11.

I'm eating a lot of cookies.

I'm having trouble focusing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goggles, bro, they're a sight saver....

have fun in the catskills.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Scott Hess said...

I'm swamped, too, Ike. That's why I'm being such a prolific reader of and poster to your blog right now. Anything but the giant Vesuvius of work awaiting me...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home