Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm off to the midwest for eight days tomorrow morning - Springfield to visit my parents, then Chicago to see Mark and Gina's new baby (and Mark & Gina), then Milwaukee for Jason and Tamara's wedding. Sarah's never been to Milwaukee. I think she really thinks that Mr. C., Big Al and Laverne and Shirley live there.

It used to be, a week's vacation for Sarah and me meant two suitcases and a carry-on. Now that Asher's joined us, we have three suitcases, three carry-ons, a stroller, a car seat, a pack-n-play (portable crib), an overstuffed diaper bag and a bunch of little plastic sandwich bags filled with dried baby oatmeal that looks like cocaine. TSA, come and get me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is Asher considered a carry on, or is the extra suitcase for him (and you check him through to your final destination of course)?

and yes, I'm horrible :-) Let me know how the new house looks.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home