Saturday, November 22, 2008

Potpourri

Today, I:

  • accidentally dropped my keys down a storm drain.

  • took Asher to see Thurston Moore's noise band play a benefit for/at the Windsor Terrace library. It was me, Asher, and roughly 20 other parents who also looked like they dragged their kids because of a twenty-year-old love affair with Daydream Nation.

  • drank too much wine at Amy and Dan's house and later found myself dancing to Spin Doctors with the kids.

  • swept the kitchen, then tracked right through the pile of dirt before I had a chance to pick it up.

  • demonstrated to Asher with a hanger at home how I managed to get my keys out of the storm drain.

  • did not eat ice cream and a brownie.

  • did wear Sarah's clogs to take out the garbage.

  • successfully put Leah down for a nap.

    Tomorrow, my parents arrive for Thanksgiving week.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home