Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blah

A few friends have complained about my lack of blogging. Apparently, it's the preferred method of staying "in touch" for some of those crazy West Coast folks.

Part of the reason I've laid off lately has been that I've been crazy busy, of course. But perhaps moreso, I feel like if I put the proverbial pen to paper, I will have to acknowledge that my life is largely a boring, monotonous cliche these days:

I work. A lot. And don't seem to get much done.

School is (once again) unsatisfying. Though, this semester's class at least holds the promise of being less time consuming.

I have kids. They're cute. They also require a lot of care and feeding.

I have a wife. We exchange hurried conversations, smiles, and the occasional embrace seconds before one of us drops from exhaustion.

I'm still trying to buy a house. Current candidate is mired in "estate issues" that involve squabbling siblings, lost wills and real estate agents of questionable integrity.


I think I really need a long vacation. It's been two years since I've had one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home