Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow, what a much-needed vacation.

I spent loads of quality time with Sarah, Leah, and Asher when he wasn't running around with three-year-old Ella and her one-year-old sister Jessica. All kids went to sleep at a reasonable hour and stayed there, leaving the adults to enjoy extended, wine-tinged dinners. We went to an animal sanctuary, hiked by a stream, and sampled homemade ice cream.

On other fronts:

  • Joe Biden was on This Week again. And again, the more I hear, the more respect I have for the guy. His foreign policy credentials are unassailable. Don't worry - my vote will still go to a more liberal candidate, but damn...

  • I've gotten two recruiter calls in the past week - both for VP positions around the city. At this time with NPD (after 8 months), I was already shopping for a new job. Now, I simply tell the recruiters that I'm happy where I am, and pass off a few names to them. Feels pretty damn good to love your job.

    Labels: , ,

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home