Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Scattered Thoughts

  • Joe Biden is a jerk who is in the pocket of big business. But he's a smart fuckin' guy when it comes to foreign policy. Contrary to EVERY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, I like him more whenever I hear him talk about that subject. If I were part of the "security mom" demo, he'd have my vote.

  • It's a good day when I can use the following phrase: In the case of news content, this means a creatio ex nihilo culture of information that has gone farther down the rabbit hole of the pseudo-event than even Boorstin could have imagined.

  • Happy May Day, Pinkos! (This means you, Amy)

    Labels:

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have been dying to call me out as a commie ever since that libertarian comment I made, right?

    9:39 PM  
    Blogger Sara said...

    I must know in what context that phrase was used, and I'm really hoping it was in some sort of Sesame Street discourse with Asher...

    5:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home