Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I just finished two solid days of meetings, and have bailed on the related evening social events to hang out with the family and work on the paper.

The meetings were with everyone director level and above in Disney digital media (ABC is owned by Disney). They happen twice a year, and this time they were in New York – good for me. I’d say the meetings had limited utility, which is high praise for gatherings of this ilk. In truth, it was extremely useful to hear what everyone was doing, and personally satisfying to give a smart presentation that resulted in me being tapped to head a project that involves all the different business units. At the same time, it’s rather difficult to go straight from two weeks’ vacation into two days of meetings. I haven’t really made a dent in my inbox.

Sarah’s gotten plenty of help from her mother and sisters this week. Asher’s been a prince, and Leah fusses a little from 8-10pm, but it’s totally manageable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home