Monday, April 23, 2007

It's the nicest day of the year, and I'm back at work.

I have mixed feelings about the end of my two-week paternity leave. On one hand, it was truly fantastic to be able to spend so much time with Sarah, Asher and Leah in a no pressure environment - no schedules to maintain, no vacation plans to execute. On the other hand, I start to freak out when I'm away from work for that long - especially when I dig the job as much as I do here at ABC News.

At any rate, here I am. And after several hours of sifting through connectivity issues (both computer and blackberry), initial catch-up sessions, and a few responses to time sensitive emails, I'm finally ready to assess and move forward. Just in time for a two-day offsite meeting that starts tomorrow. Ugh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home