Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I have a nasty cold, and there's a small matter of a mid-term paper due on Thursday. All of these add up to calling in sick.

So far, I've split my time evenly between the couch and the computer. There was one unsuccessful attempt to hang out with Asher when he woke up from his nap. But, he couldn't internalize that Daddy was home on a Tuesday, and only wanted to play with his nanny (I almost said THE nanny, but I heard Tom scolding me). We still employ her one day a week so that Sarah can go to doctor's appointments and run errands. Originally, the plan was for Sarah to work once/week after she quit her full time gig with Dan Rather, but that whole part part time thing never really panned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I feel like making some rude "how bourgeois" comment about having a nanny every week, but only because I am jealous.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home