Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Checking In

  • I'm feeling better, though not 100% healthy, yet. Predictably, Sarah and Asher are now battling stuffed noses and coughs.

  • Asher is walking! It's more like a Charlie Chaplin wobble at this point, but there's balance and uninterrupted forward motion. He's pleased and I'm delighted. I could watch him walk all day.

  • Sarah got offered a full-time seven week edit for a long-form documentary on crystal meth use in the inner city. The gig starts in early May, and I might be taking every Friday off for two months to plug the childcare hole. That would be a dream come true - spending Fridays in the late Spring/early Summer with Asher.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger journey said...

    its great to hear you gush about the kid, dad.

    1:21 AM  
    Blogger Shannon said...

    That would be wonderful! I hope it works out for you. I don't think I have ever mentioned what a cute kid you have, and your wife is beautiful as well.

    4:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home