Sunday, April 17, 2005

I only have so much time.

There’s a baby to be tucked in, and a wife who deserves a nice, long neck rub. And somewhere on a nightstand is an overdue library book waiting to be read before I sleep tonight. This is my to-do list for the night of Saturday, April 16, or rather early morning on Sunday. It’s modest, but it’s within my grasp.

We’re just back from Forest Hills, where Sarah’s parents looked after Asher and we aimlessly walked the streets for two hours, eventually ending up talking over drinks at a chain restaurant next to a chain ice cream store. It wasn’t exciting, but it was nice to spend time with Sarah – and just Sarah.

Tomorrow, they say it will be 70 degrees. With luck, I’ll get in a run, return the library book, and meet a friend for coffee.

And then, it’s back to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home