Friday, May 23, 2008

"How Are You Today?"

For some reason, Asher is asking this question to everyone he sees. I suppose it's polite. It could be cute. I think it's a little odd in a Stepford sort of way.

Let's see...

We're scrambling to put together bids on the aforementioned houses. We got lowballed on our place. That's real estate.

I have a new office, with a window, some space, and enough privacy to play Stephen Malkmus at the appropriate volume. I'm flying to California next week for a Disney-ABC TV Digital Media offsite. It's being held at Disneyland. That's work.

Leah's cutting more teeth, which means she's cranky. Asher has a bit of a cold, which means his moods are a mixed bag. Sarah's got a ton of freelance work. We have no solid plans for the weekend other than to spend quality time together. I think my old high school friend JR - recently back from a stint in Iraq - is in town and may swing by on Saturday. I think we may go to a beach or something with Pinko and her family on Sunday. That's family life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell JR I said hi

mdj

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home