Friday, December 21, 2007

You Know You're Lame When... (and other thoughts)

My business meetings in L.A. ended early, and my colleagues went out for a posh dinner. You know the scene - a bunch of thirtysomethings a continent away from familial obligations, awash in booze and eager to relax on the corporate dime.

Me?

I opted for a quick ahi tuna appetizer at the hotel bar, a hot shower, three pages of "The Economist" and eleven hours of sleep. Oh yeah!

The flight home was only delayed by five hours, which meant I got into JFK at 4:30 am. On a positive note, I managed to talk my way into first class.

Quick update on a few other fronts:

  • I am in dire need of good product managers. Know any?

  • Our apartment is officially on the market. We've got an open house on Sunday. Stop by.

  • Leah's got an ear infection. Asher has choo-choo train underpants. Sarah's working on a Bar Mitzvah video.

    Life... goes on.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home