Saturday, December 01, 2007

From Poop Jokes to Profound Epiphanies

This afternoon, Asher was singing "Do Re Me" and replacing the last word in each sentence with "poop."

Traditionally, you deal with this sort of thing by ignoring it. The kid eventually loses interest, and moves on.

I was doing just that until he got to, "Me, a name, I call my poop," at which point I collapsed in hysterics.

* * *

Later today, he asked me why the sun went down every day, which resulted in a fantastic exchange about astronomy.

Life, with a 2 1/2 year-old...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome.

And Fa *is* a long, long, way to poop.

-Kristen

12:41 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

too funny. two is great isn't it? For all its troubles, two is my favorite kid age.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home