Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sick And Tired

Literally.

I've got whatever nasty cold is going around. And Leah has forgotten how to sleep at night, which means I've slept less than 6 cumulative hours over the past three days.

So, I'm working from home. No, really. I actually am working. Okay, it's true that I can't count to ten right now, and I've just spent five minutes trying to remember how to spell "cumulative" (did I get it right?). Nonetheless, it has been a relatively productive day. I've worked on some user-generated video/broadcast tie-ins, video ad inventory stuff, ABC News archives, and a bit of Politics/Elections.

It also helps to have access to all of my music. iTunes is on shuffle. So far I've heard Autumn Defense, Miles Davis, Belle & Sebastian, Ultramagnetic MCs, Elf Power, Mendelssohn, and more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home