Sunday, February 12, 2006

After a wonderful weekend filled with nothing but quality family time, I'm less than thrilled to be returning to work tomorrow.

Today, we made a "sled" out of the lid to the laundry hamper, sat Asher on it, and pulled him up the block to the Tea Lounge where some of our friends from the neighborhood were also letting off snowstorm-induced stir craziness with their kids. Asher was not impressed with our makeshift sled, but he had a good time once we got there.

After the Tea Lounge, I engaged in one of the last, small masculine acts available to urban, weak, twenty-first century men - I shoveled the walkway, and dug our car out of a five-foot drift. Kinda felt like I killed my meal or something.

Sarah's cousin Micah and his wife Ayelet are visiting NYC from Tel Aviv, and came over for dinner tonight. Was fun. I'm full. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home