Thursday, February 09, 2006

In three minutes, I pack up my computer, check out of the hotel, and head to the airport for more meetings in the Bay Area.

Last night's Grammys party was exactly how I thought it would be - a lame industry gathering with a lot of people who I didn't know. Dave, Stephen and I (co-workers) talked to each other for an hour, at which point I decided my time would be better spent in bed with the new Zadie Smith book. The best part of the party was watching the valet parking guys bring my cheap Chevy rental around to where all the limos and Bentleys were pulling up. Too cool for school.

3 Comments:

Blogger journey said...

the question we are all wondering about-- did you wear the jeans?

4:53 PM  
Blogger isaacjosephson said...

Jody Powell! I've been wondering what's happened to you.

Yes, I wore jeans. And damn, was I hot!

7:15 PM  
Blogger journey said...

Isaac Josephson! I've been reading your blog for a few months, just watching the growth of your family. You are blessed, my friend.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home