Wednesday, October 12, 2005

We're in a bit of a childcare quandry, and we're trying to get out of it with the nanny solution.

Hey - great band name. The Nanny Solution.

Anyway, there's this one that Sarah likes. Thing is, every time she leaves a voice mail, she ends with brisk "kiss the little one for me." What the hell is that? First of all, you don't know my son. Second, it even annoys me when my own mother tells me to kiss Asher for her. Third, at least put some inflection in your voice, woman. You might as well be telling me to take out the garbage. Not that I want a syrupy sweet sob sister tone, but at least pretend that what you're saying isn't purely business-related.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rant better than anyone i know...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home