Friday, September 30, 2005

Hey, Hey, My, My

Last week, I noted that this quarter's release schedule was cluttered with geriatric rockers, and I listed new CDs from the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, and Bonnie Raitt.

Well, there's more. Tons more. Between those I forgot to mention and this week's releases, we've also got new stuff from Bob Dylan (vault), Willie Nelson, Cowboy Junkies, Echo and the Bunnymen, Neil Young, Buddy Guy, Big Star (WhaFUCK!?), Front 242, Ric Ocasek, Roger Waters, plus various others who I won't dignify with a mention here.

So, grab your Rhapsody and saddle up for a trip down Memory Lane, folks.

Memory Lane is one of those blocks in transition. Some of the homes on are modest, well-kept, and even coated with a flashy new paint job. Others are broke-down, pathetic ghosts of their former selves, held together by decaying frames and guarded by mangy, foul-smelling cats digging through the rubbish strewn across the front yards.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home