Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm checking in from the west-loop area of Chicago, where Centerstage rents an office. Although I'm officially off from NPD today, I've already spent two hours on the phone dealing with marketing, budgeting, and HR issues. Par for the course.

Grabbed dinner with some old college friends last night in Lincoln Square. Wish I had more time to spend with them. Alas, I fly back to NYC tonight. Tomorrow, Sarah is reading Torah for only the second time in her life. She's pretty excited about it, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ij, Jacksonville City Nights is my current favorite album. rain's creeping to the Bay area. school is stimulating, but keeps me on a short tether. i've got wanderlust, dude.

xoxo bh

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home