Friday, May 27, 2005

What's all of this ballyhoo about 53% of the country saying they'd vote for Hillary in '08? It's overhyped crap, if you ask me. Far as I can tell, the survey didn't ask about her in a field of candidates (like, for instance John McCain), just in a vacuum.

Don't get me wrong. I'd vote for her. Okay, so that's not surprising since my vote will go to anyone with a pulse at the top of the Democratic ticket in '08. But I really do like her as a Senator. I just don't think she'd stand a chance nationwide -especially against the disturbingly popular McCain.

* * *

Hey, I killed in Grand Rapids. Impact of my consulting abilities coming to a Meijer store near you. Gee.

The highlight of the trip had to be catching Star Wars for $6 while we waited 7 hours for the one daily flight out of town. $6? I haven't paid that little for a movie since I was like, 10.

Anyway, it's really great to be home. This weekend should be nice - no plans, just quality time with Sarah and Asher.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home